Previous Gig List
- Sunday 8 December, 5:00 – 7:00 pm: Christmas Vespers — Christmas at Sea at the John Street Chuurch with the New York Packet
- Tuesday 19 November: South Street Block Party with the New York Packet and others. We sing at the Vintage Stage on Peck Slip between Front & South Streets from 5:30-6:00pm and on theMain Stage (on Front St. between Beekman & Peck Slip) from 7:00-7:15 pm
- Friday 15 November: Benefit for NYCOSH (NY Committee for Occupational Safety & Health)
- Sunday 3 November, 6:00 - 11:00 pm: Exceedingly Good Song Night
- Friday 1 – Sunday 3 November: I'll be at the FMSNY Fall Weekend. Fun will be had.
- Sunday 6 October 2013: Exceedingly Good Song Night — a great evening of singing.
- Monday 23 September at the Landmark Tavern regular Irish session.
- Friday 28 – Sunday 30 June at the Old Songs Festival, with Ken Schatz and Julia Friend. This festival is truly great and we had a fabulous time.
- Friday 24 – Monday 27 May I'll be at the FMSNY Spring Weekend. Fun will be had.
- Saturday 20 April at the Brooklyn Folk Festival, with Ken Schatz and Frank Woerner
- Saturday 2 February Songs of the Sea & Tavern at Historic Richmondtown A grand evening with the Richmond Tavernacle Choir
- Saturday 3 December House concert with the inimitable David Jones in Brooklyn. Call for info: 212-957-8386
- Friday 2 – Sunday 4 November: The Eisteddfod-NY in Kerhonkson NY
- Saturday 15 December: "Songs of Social Unrest" at Peoples Voice Cafe
- Saturday 4 February Songs of the Sea & Tavern at Historic Richmondtown A grand evening with the Rchmond Tavernacle Choir
- Saturday 14 January English Musichall with David Jones and Jerry Epstein plus Marie Mularczyk O'Connell & A Joyful Noise at People's Voice Cafe
- Friday 4 to Sunday 6 NovemberEisteddfod NY in Kerhonkson NY. Visit the website.
- Saturday 22 October North American Urban Folk Music of the 1960s at Elisabeth Irwin High School, 40 Charlton Street. 1-10pm.
- Sunday 17 July We'll Rant and We'll Roar: shanties with Ken Schatz at Brooklyn Bridge Park. 3 pm.
- Saturday 11 June - Workshop: Songs of the Sea and Tavern with David Kleiman and Ken Schatz at the Brooklyn Folk Festival — 1:00 p.m. in the BWAC building.
- Friday 27 – Monday 30 May I'll be at the FMSNY Spring Weekend. Fun will be had.
- Monday 23 May, featured guest in the Irish session at the Landmark Tavern, 626 11th Avenue at 46th Street, Manhattan. 8 – 11 p.m.
- Friday 20 May, a Folk Music Society of New York tribute to Frank Woerner, with the Richmond Tavernacle Choir
- Saturday 14 May at Peoples' Voice Cafe — Raise Your Banners!
Songs of Struggle Throughout the Ages, with David Jones, Bob Malenky, and Chris Seymour
and some day I will post the rest (insofar as I can remember ...)